It’s been a while since I updated you because I have been waiting to hear significant updates. Ruben had a few more days in which his condition was staying the same or worsening that was followed by a couple of days in which things were looking up and he looked to be on the mend. Unfortunately, today his condition has worsened again. They are needing to put in a feeding tube so that he is getting adequate nutrition. They are not planning an operation nor a transfer to a bigger hospital at this point but those are both options if his situation gets more desperate.
Please keep praying for Ruben!