We have just sent out our final pre-departure newsletter update. You can view it here: Spring_2010
There is much that must be accomplished before we can head down on June 26th. Here is everything that must get done, so please pray!!!
– We have 90% prayer support in – If you are interested in praying for us while we are in Ecuador, please email and let us know
– We are at 87% of our financial support. Still just a little ways off.
You` can now donate online. Here is the link:
Also, if you have pledged support in the past, but haven’t set up a recurring gift, you can use that link to set it up.
We also need these things to happen:
– Receive Simeon’s passport from the U.S. Government
– Receive our letter from the Ecuadorian National Church granting us permission to come to Ecuador under their supervision (for the visas)
– Get our Visas from the Ecuadorian Embassy in Chicago
– Attend Covenant Short-Term Missionary training event in Chicago: June 3rd – 12th
– Visit two Covenant churches in Nebraska & Iowa: June 15th – 18th
– Sell all of our life possessions in our Yard Sale: June 20th – 21st
Then we fly out on American Airlines in the morning on June 26th!!!