Here is the latest from Ecuador from Ruben’s daughter Lisseth. Again, Ruben is a good friend of ours and is the Administrator for the Campground and recently came down with something that is presenting as an Acute Pancreatitis. Here’s the translation:
“I ask for your prayers please. Tomorrow we will need to make a very important decision. Around noon tomorrow the results of recent tests performed on my dad will be given to us. If he needs to have an operation, he will be transferred to Quito. The other option is that God puts his healing hand and restores him quickly. His family cries out in prayer…!
We pray for the life of our father”
PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR RUBEN AND HIS FAMILY IN THIS EXTREME TIME OF NEED!!!