Here are some ways you can join us in prayer in the month of November:
1. Praise God for safe travel during 5 different trips the month of October. We were able to travel as a family to coffee country, Katie received her visa in Bogota, Julio accompanied the Human Rights volunteers in Cartagena, and participated in a youth leader’s training in El Hato, and Katie was able to spend a day with her aunt and uncle who visited Cartagena.
2. Praise God for the team from First Covenant Sacramento who was here in Colombia for over a week serving in Barranquilla and Medellin. Through lay counseling workshops, they addressed the themes of healthy relationships in marriage and for singles, especially youth, as well as “Getting to Know the Real You”.
3. Pray for a workshop taking place on November 8, open to parents and children’s ministry leaders of the Covenant churches in Medellin.
4. Pray for a retreat we will have with the young adults of “New Life” core group. Pray for times of encounter with God through Scripture and of fellowship with each other.
5. Pray for Julio who will be traveling to Monteria, San Carlos, and El Hato to meet with youth leaders and to teach a course for the Covenant’s Biblical training program.
6. Pray for our children who will be finishing up their academic school year.