Ministry in Argentina
Hola Mis Amigos!
As the month of departure is approaching, the direction for my ministry is becoming clearer. While it can still change and I will need to be flexible and wear many hats, at least I can share with you some specifics about how I will be serving the Covenant Churches in Argentina.
All six Covenant Churches are on the Congregational Vitality Pathway. Each church is at a different level and has changes they want to make in order to move towards being healthy and missional. Each church also has various outreach opportunities and as I become more fluent in Spanish I will be plugged in wherever and however they need me. I continue to serve with open hands and a surrendered heart.
Some of what I have been asked to do:
- mentor, support and encourage Vitality teams, pastors and leaders in the Vitality pathway
- support, assist and facilitate necessary workshops
- support and encourage Pastors and Leaders
- CHET – provide assistance with administration and paperwork for those wanting to embark on additional studies
- Working with the two churches in Bariloche in the areas of church growth and church planting
- Women’s Ministry
- There will be a ministry out of the grieving process I am going through as well
I am excited to experience how this ministry will all unfold and to see what God is doing through this.
We are currently looking at June for a departure month so prayers for all the paperwork, fundraising and all the little details of the process to be in place would be appreciated. I’d love to share more and answer any questions you, your mission committee/leadership team, or your church may have. If you’d like to arrange for a Skype call, phone call, or a visit in person; please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone for your prayers and financial support. I am so encouraged and humbled by the commitments that have been made already to be a partner in this mission. I look forward to connecting with many of you at the Canadian AGM!
And everyday we should reflect and say:
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.