When someone dies, a bit of the community she was a part of dies as well. We invite you to help us remember women who have contributed to your life, your church, or your Women Ministries group by honoring their memories here.
1. Gather the information about the woman you want to remember including her full name with maiden name, the church or churches she was involved in, her unique contribution to Covenant Women or Women Ministries, and a few words about what made her special. Photos in digital format are welcome.
2. Decide how much you want to give to the Remembrance Fund (minimum gift is $20). This includes processing, posting online, and receipting of gift.
3. Fill out the online form
providing information and words about the woman you are remembering (the form will allow you to upload to to three photos).
4. Submit payment via check mailed to Women Ministries, 8303 W Higgins Road, Chicago, Illinois, 60631.
5. Watch for your remembrance on the Women Ministries blog. You’ll then be able to share the link with others.
6. Once the tribute appears online, others will be able to add their comments, remembrances, or words of tribute.
Questions? Email us at wmc(at)covchurch.org or call (773) 907-3332.
Your financial gift will advance the vision of Women Ministries and will inspire us all to live in to all that God has for us.