God is moving in Germany!
Nearly 30 years after the fall of the wall, the collapse of communism and official atheism, east Germany remains one of the most spiritually impoverished places on earth with little more than 2% of the population estimated to regularly attend religious services. To these wonderful people we bring a message of Good News and hope in word and deed.
Since 2015 Germany has received about one million refugees. These people are displaced, distressed and in need of support and care. Together with our partners, we have a unique opportunity to minister to their needs as well.
As members of Serve Globally we partner with a local church in eastern Berlin to:
- Develop the church and its outreach
- Serve and share in practical ways with Germans, refugees and other “foreigners”
- Act as a bridge between the church, the community, the displaced and our supporters
- Collaborate on best practices and share our experiences
- Provide information and opportunities for involvement to our partners
If you would like more information please look around the site contact us and we would be happy to respond immediately.