- December 2021 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (3)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (3)
- June 2015 (7)
- May 2015 (7)
- April 2015 (4)
- March 2015 (6)
- February 2015 (5)
- January 2015 (5)
- December 2014 (5)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (9)
- August 2014 (13)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (6)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (26)
- A post from my friend, Stephanie, serving in Germany December 20, 2021
- Those who know Jesus, but don’t know it May 23, 2017
- Prove it! Johnna’s Message Shonan Community Church April 23rd, John 20:19-31 May 23, 2017
- Book Reviews September 19, 2016
- How to love freely? April 30, 2016
- Book Highlights from The Genesee Diary: Report from a Trappist Monastery by Henri Nouwen April 8, 2016
Tag Archives: Diary
A few months ago I got an exciting email from Japan Covenant team inviting me for a vision trip in Japan.
I just came back home and had a wonderful time meeting Japan Covenant pastors, leaders and Covenant World Mission …
We thank Canadian Covenant for inviting us for their conference. Thanks Jeff!
Thanks for asking us questions and giving us the opportunity to share and talk about Project Japan. Thank you!
We both have a very special place in our …
* 04 de outubro: Calgary, Canadá (visitaremos a Sarah e a sua filhinha. O Fabio a conheceu em 2004 em Toronto. Estamos contentes de conhecê-las e será uma alegria para o Fabio e Sarah se reverem. Estaremos também no …
Announcing: Join us this Saturday 9/27/14 at 7pm for a time of coffee, dessert, and music. Special guest that evening will be Johnna and Fabio Muniz. Hope to see everyone there invite your friends and family.
Here is the address: …
We are so grateful for the great time we had this morning at Lakeview Community in Tarpon Springs.
Thank you pastor Peyton Johnson. Thank you everyone for welcoming us very well and joining us on this journey toward Japan.
We are very thankful for the wonderful opportunity we had this morning at Faith Covenant Church in Saint Petersburg, Florida. We were very welcomed by everyone. Thank you!
We had a chance to play a few songs, introduce ourselves, and …
This morning, we had the privilege to join Jane and Buddy and visit the Florida nursing home called Bon Secours. (That means “good rest” in French). Jane is a dear friend and sister from Faith Covenant church in Saint Petersburg, …
The day before yesterday (August 13th) we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! 3 years ago we were in Chicago. We want to thank our friends and family who have been participating of our journey. Thank you!
Antes de ontem (13 …