- December 2021 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (3)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (3)
- June 2015 (7)
- May 2015 (7)
- April 2015 (4)
- March 2015 (6)
- February 2015 (5)
- January 2015 (5)
- December 2014 (5)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (9)
- August 2014 (13)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (6)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (26)
- A post from my friend, Stephanie, serving in Germany December 20, 2021
- Those who know Jesus, but don’t know it May 23, 2017
- Prove it! Johnna’s Message Shonan Community Church April 23rd, John 20:19-31 May 23, 2017
- Book Reviews September 19, 2016
- How to love freely? April 30, 2016
- Book Highlights from The Genesee Diary: Report from a Trappist Monastery by Henri Nouwen April 8, 2016
Tag Archives: Family
It’s November and though I try to practice the discipline of gratitude throughout the year, this is what I’m particularly thankful for right now:
– The season of autumn! After five years in the eternal summer called “Florida”, the crisp, …
We worked hard to get here. Meetings and conversations in Japanese, enlisting friends who speak English and Japanese, filling out about 15 pages of forms, getting denied at two preschools because they are full, taking her temperature, marking her face …
– We made it safely after 20 hours of traveling with way too much luggage on two rather uneventful flights.
– We have been welcomed with open arms by Gary and Pauline Carlson, long-term Covenant missionaries who have been …
Come join us! We will be at our local Starbucks this Saturday, June 20th, from 9:30a-12p. Stop in any time, grab a coffee/tea and say goodbye before we leave for Japan.
Location: Starbucks in Feather Sound, 2577 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, …
Last Sunday we had our “goodbye moment” at Lakeview Community in Tarpon Springs.
We thank God for pastor Peyton, his love and passion for Japan, missions and all the nations. We thank God for Lakeview Community and the way everyone …
Foi uma grande alegria poder estar com a Comunidade Brasileira de Tampa.
Nós estamos muito felizes. Sentimos o carinho de todos eles. Estamos agradecidos a Deus por toda a nossa inesquecível experiência entre estes queridos amigos.
E já estamos com …
On November 8th, Fabio, Sophia and I packed our bags as lightly as possible with a borrowed Ergo baby carrier in hand to embark on a 3 week journey through Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina and Brazil. It was the trip of …
We thank Canadian Covenant for inviting us for their conference. Thanks Jeff!
Thanks for asking us questions and giving us the opportunity to share and talk about Project Japan. Thank you!
We both have a very special place in our …
This morning, we had the privilege to join Jane and Buddy and visit the Florida nursing home called Bon Secours. (That means “good rest” in French). Jane is a dear friend and sister from Faith Covenant church in Saint Petersburg, …